The State Academy for Public Administration (SAPA) promotes excellence in public service and fosters commitment to the highest standards of performance and integrity in public administration throughout New York State.
This mission is accomplished through:
- Engaging public service professionals in support of public administration;
- Recognizing and celebrating excellence in public service;
- Convening public servants to discuss existing and emerging public policy issues;
- Providing leadership development for public service professionals;
- Providing connectivity and networking among the public administration community.
SAPA’s by-laws were last amended in May, 2018. Bylaws 2018 Version.